Great Ideas for Your Football Parade Float
Posted by paradefloats on January 22, 2011
Whether you’re celebrating the upcoming Super Bowl or your high school or college homecoming game, why not wow the hometown crowd with a special football-themed parade float? Start by decorating your float trailer with the Spirit Decorating Trailer Kit. Then create a memorable float with the School Spirit Float Kit. This kit includes:
-One personalized tri-fold sign
-One large personalized megaphone
For even more gridiron flair, deck out your football float with custom banners bearing your football team’s name and mascot. Use green Tissue Grass Mats to create a realistic-looking football field on your float. Then add a large, eye-catching Football Float Component covered with tissue pomps. Inspire team spirit and help cheer your favorite team to victory!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 22, 2011 at 1:00 am and is filed under Football Parade Float, Parade Planning. Tagged: football parade float decorating ideas. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.