Graduation Parades Parents Love
Posted by paradefloats on March 27, 2011
Decorate the base of your graduation float using the grad giant decorating kit. This great kit includes: a congrats grad sign banner, a congrats grad bunting with graduation caps, a gold, silver and black plastic fringe garland, and a gold, silver and black pennant banner. Cover the floor of the trailer with black/gold school color floral sheeting.
Create a festive look with the radiant balloon arch. The balloon arch is 9 feet long by 9 feet wide. Decorate with a two balloon combination color scheme. Use gold, silver, or black balloons or create an arch with school colors to add dimension to the float. Mark this momentous occasion with a giant clock decoration standee to represent the passage of time and the transition that graduates are making toward a new venture. Add columns and ferns to use as fillers.
The most important focal points on this float are the graduates themselves. Recruit a group of graduates to be on the float dressed in their graduation caps and gowns!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on March 27, 2011 at 11:25 pm and is filed under Graduation Parade. Tagged: Float Decorating, Graduation float, parade float ideas. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.